Tuesday, June 30, 2015

ASKMRROBOT Stat Weights!

Hello Gladiators,

AskMrRobot has always been an extremely useful tool to our community and i'm happy to say that he has requested the input of theorycrafters on getting some of our opinions on stat weights. Check it out!


That's right, you can use my BIS Stat weights for your toons right on AskMrRobot. I actually subscribe to the site so I often use the weights to do a "best in bags" comparison when I have a lot of options in gear. What I also love is the export to Simcraft capability. So you can import your toon, then export the sim profile to work out your maximum dps very easily.

I'm working on getting them tweaked to make sure we're hitting that first haste cap ( 13% buffed )


Cyc Out!

9 comments:

  1. why do you value multistrike over mastery?
    just trying to pick your brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because at that gear level ( 730ilvl ) it does more damage than mastery.

      Delete
  2. I see a few different values for the minimum Haste. It varies from 300 to 700. What is the optimum Haste to get before the stat is no longer a priority. (iLvl 680 currently)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're close to either of those numbers, do that one. These are guidelines, and you'd have to sim your character to get more specific.

      Delete
  3. As far as legendary ring goes, we want to use the DPS one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see you dropped Glad all together and changed to a blood elf =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lot of assumptions. I'm not using Prot or Glad next week as we're progressing on Mythic Council. I'd be playing glad if it was competitive, I actually talked about this in one of the earlier posts.

      Delete